Multimedia Presentations can take many configurations. This course is designed to help you in your decision-making about how to best configure your presentation and how ECC technology can be implemented to present it the way you want.
We cover these general topics:
- the different media types you can use in your presentation,
- what our different computers are capable of and licensed for,
- what available software can be used to create and/or play your media, and
- what different technologies we have, where, and how they can be used.
- appropriate checklists to complete before your presentation.